Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From the status report at the portfolio level, how can i sort on ALL RED status at the top?

Ann Bouvier April 28, 2020

From the status report at portfolio level, how can i sort on of ALL RED status at the top?

It seems like a lot of the columns are sortable, but NOT status.  I wanted to sort based on the most recent color for that initiative.

When multiple people will be in a meeting giving updates,I want to be ableto have 1 person drive the sharing of the screen.   I want the RED to be the first we discuss so I want all RED to be at the top of the list

I want to be able to discuss the RED status, then YELLOW status, and discuss a few of the GREEN.  Is there another report that can represent this?

This is more of what I am looking for:

1. Portfolio List
    1. List of all active initiatives with priority provided
    2. Filtered with red first and yellow second
  2. Project Status Report
    1. View of each project with following easily visible
      1. RYG
      2. Key Message
      3. Risks/Issues List
      4. Next Milestones
  3. Minimal clicks
    1. As much as possible avoid having to click through multiple pages since JA can sometimes be slow

Can anyone point me to maybe another place get get this kind of information?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rich Sparks
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 10, 2020

Being able to sort the Status Reports by epic health (which would be a subjective assessment) is a great suggestion. Please consider submitting it via the Align Ideation portal.

You can get a similar outcome by looking at the Roadmap for Epics and making the Sort Criteria "Health: Worst - Best". Add the Notes column in the configuration for the Key Message, and click into the item if you want to see the risks or milestones.

It would look something like this:

Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 9.43.30 AM.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events