Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defect management Report

Reddy March 30, 2020

Hello,

Is there a way to create custom reports in Jira Align? I'm looking to get some visibility on how, at the program level, teams are handling defect management. I've found the "Find Fix Rate" report which is good information for my needs. However, the report seems to be only available by team and by iteration. I'm looking for a more consolidated view like, All Teams in a PI. 

Thank you,

Abhi.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Peter Jessen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 30, 2020

Hi @Reddy,

Jira Align has a large number of reports that can be modified and configured via various filters. You also can export the various grid views.

There is not currently a true custom reporting functionality with Jira Align itself. That is the purpose of Jira Align's Business Intelligence component, formerly known as LEO - https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/align/bi. This is an additional license to teh base Jira Align product.

I recommend you check with your Jira Align administrator to see if your company purchased the business intelligence component.

Regarding your specific ask around defect management, Jira Align has a number of reports supporting defect management. The reports that might be of use to you will depend upon how your organization is handling Jira bugs in Jira Align. Are Jira bugs being synced as defects in Jira Align? Or are the mapped and synced as "Stories of Type Defect?"

Regards,
Peter

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events