Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for plugin to file Jira bug tickets in git

dman777 October 13, 2020

I get requests through MS teams for bugs issues. I then create a Jira ticket for the bug.

I see alot of github integration plugins in Adaptavist(which is what is used). Does anyone know one that would be good for my specific purpose of filing a bug automatically in my repo when I create a Jira bug ticket?

If this could not be achieved with one of the many github integration plugins, I could build my own webserver and handle apis. Could I set the Jira Webhook to only trigger for bugs?

I rather use a plugin if possible, though.  

1 answer

0 votes
C_ Derek Fields
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 13, 2020

What does it mean to "file a bug"? Do you want to create a branch when the bug ticket is created? Or do you have something else in mind?

dman777 October 13, 2020

To file a bug would mean a human would go to the github repo and go under the issues tab and create a new issue. But instead, I would like this to be automated when I create a Jira ticket that is a bug. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events