It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Git hook (commit-message) written in sh to be triggered when using eclipse neon version in windows.

Hi

I have installed e-git in my rational application developer which uses eclipse neon version. I have installed cygwin for windows 10 64 bit . Installed git also and set the bin folder of cygwin in environment variables. However my git hooks are still not triggered through Rational application developer IDE , git functionality works fine when running the hook in git bash.

Can some one suggest what am I doing wrong and how to go about and I want the git hooks to be triggered especially commit-msg when I am trying to commit my changes through eclipse.

The hook gets triggered perfectly while commiting the change using source tree.

Hook is written in shell(sh) format.

I want the same hook to be triggered  when commiting changes through RATIONAL APPLICATION DEVELOPER  IDE

0 answers

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Off-topic

Do you still play the same games you played when you were a kid?

Months ago, I was walking in a huge grocery store and I went to the toys aisle and found a jigsaw puzzle that was more than 50% off, and I thought "why not? It will be fun and it can be a beautiful f...

259 views 24 10
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you