Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I upload source code? (baseline)

Jatin Patel May 30, 2012

Hi -

I want to upload baseline source code that I have for all my projects. How do I do this? Please send me instructions to do so. This is very urgent.

The source code was developed by a vendor using SVN. Now there is no longer a vendor and we need to use OnDemand tools for everything including source code control.

Thanks,

Jatin

jatin@speadi.com

2 answers

0 votes
Jatin Patel May 30, 2012
Hi, I do not have existing repository - hence I filed a ticket. I just have flat source code files. There's no tags, dumps, svn etc. Thanks, Jatin
TimT
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 30, 2012

I see. You can find instructions for that here https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Importing+Unversioned+Data+into+Subversion

Jatin Patel May 30, 2012
Hi Tim, I tried using these instructions earlier and went bonkers. I really don't know how to make it work using mac. Also, how do you open a subversion console in Mac? Everytime, I provided trunk of my project (onDemand), it keeps giving me error. Do you have additional detailed step-by-step instructions? Command-line just gives me more errors. just let me know what tool and detailed instructions - for eg one of my projects is IOS at speadi.atlassian.net Thanks, Jatin
0 votes
TimT
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 30, 2012

You can import your existing repository by following the instructions at https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Importing+Versioned+Data+into+Subversion

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events