• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Introducing Data Center Community licenses

I'm Alison Huselid, Head of Product for Data Center at Atlassian. As we shared in our last post, we’ve been working on a solution for those of you who work for charitable non-profit organizations that you require community discounts for our Data Center products.

Based on your feedback, we are introducing free Data Center Community subscriptions (covering both product and Marketplace apps) beginning February 2, 2021. If you currently qualify for a server community license, you will be able to request a Data Center Community subscription here on February 2, 2021.

As a reminder, charitable non-profit organizations that are non-government, non-academic, non-commercial in nature, and have no religious affiliation are eligible for our community licenses. You will need to re-apply each year, the same way you do today for your Server Community licenses.

Until then and for an additional three years, you’ll continue to have access to maintenance and support for your server products, in line with commercial license customers.

23 comments

Thank you very much, Atlassian! Our organisation appreciates this very much :)

Like # people like this

These are great news! Thanks a lot, @Alison Huselid!

This is great news Atlassian! Necessarily for some organisations.

Really important this! Thx for sharing!

Dave Liao Community Leader Nov 25, 2020

I'm particularly thankful for this news, especially since it's Thanksgiving (tomorrow) in the States! 🦃

Like Alex Janes likes this

Thank you so much for this announcement @Alison Huselid and the Atlassian Team. This will be a huge improvement to our organization, and will keep us on Atlassian products for many years to come.

Like Dave Liao likes this

great news !!! :) Thank you Atlassian ;) 

As the IT manager for a small non-profit this is a huge weight off my mind, thank you so much!  I didn't expect Atlassian to solve this problem so neatly for their community license users. 

Like # people like this

Yeah, a lot of our community holders will love that info. Thanks for this, Atlassian!

Like Dave Liao likes this

Thank you very much, Atlassian! Our organisation appreciates this very much :)

Like jmox likes this

Hello Alison, if your information from Nov 20, 2020 is correct, why your colleagues from <advocates@am.atlassian.com> even today Dec 01, 2020 still inform your customers, that there NO community discounts for your Data Center products? Thanks in advance, Leo

Like Alex Janes likes this

@Leo Epstein - thanks for letting us know that happened. The info in this post is accurate and i'll follow up with that team to resolve.

Like # people like this

Thanks so much @Alison, will be waiting.

Thanks Alison and Atlassian. This is wonderful news.

Hi Alison, Will be all Add-ons for Data Center with Community Licenses free too?

That's great new to hear :)

@Leo Epstein Yes, the free Data Center Community subscription covers both the products and the Marketplace apps

Like # people like this

Hello Alison, Thanks a lot for your quick and friendly reply!

Hey @Alison Huselid,

Just to make sure I understand clearly, we can begin applying for data center licenses in February 2021?

Yes, that is correct @Alex Janes 

Like # people like this

This is great news, thank you!

Aha, that's magic option to make an experiments :) 

Dear Atlassian team,

thanks for the great option.

without this, we would not be able to continue our teamwork with the same quality, which would also affect our service performance

Thank you very much

Manfred

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Data Center

Introducing Data Center Community licenses

I'm Alison Huselid, Head of Product for Data Center at Atlassian. As we shared in our last post, we’ve been working on a solution for those of you who work for charitable non-profit organizations tha...

2,993 views 23 79
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you