wish to fire multiple onCreated events within a form submission.

psdillon66 January 5, 2022

Within the form definition I have setup 2 IFTTT macros both which are using the OnCreated Event.  One is to set a field value of a checkbox to true and the second is to send an email.  Both events trigger bu there are 2 records created one has the checkbox checked and the second it is not checked.  Subsequently 2 emails are sent.

What I am trying to do is set the default value of a checkbox to checked and was using the onCreated IFTTT event to set it but it creates a second record.

Suggestions??

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
psdillon66 January 5, 2022

Seems I have figured this out myself.  I was able to set the default value in the registration macro

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2022

You can use ConfiForms Registrations (FormView) macro to set defaults (macro parameter) or have it more advanced and to be set through the ConfiForms Rules for Field Definition macros (set value). 

More advanced is because you can set the defaults conditionally... as with any other form rules

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events