Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vertical alignment wrong within page layout

Heike S March 9, 2022

Hi everyone,

in a couple of occasions colleagues have experienced that the vertical alignment within a page layout box is off and I haven't found any explanation or easy fix for this so far.

E.g. the collegues are using the page layout with a wide and a narrow section to display contact information on the right. The information then appears at the bottom of the page instead of at the top, while the Text in the other section is displayed correctly.

There is a button only for the horizontal alignment and not for the vertical one. So how does this happen? And how can it be corrected / avoided?

Thanks for any input and have a nice day

Heike

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2022

@Heike S How are you adding the content?  Are you copying and pasting it from another application (Word) or from a web application (Google Docs, Web page)?  When you copy and paste from other applications it can copy the formatting and then that formatting gets applied to the confluence page causing it to act differently.  I would suggest trying the clear formatting option to see if that fixes the problem.

Heike S June 17, 2022

@Brant Schroeder That is what I first assumed as well, but it wasn't the case. I finally realized it was an entry in the custom.css that caused this behavior.

Like Brant Schroeder likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events