using the meeting notes blueprint fails

Thomas Schubert March 12, 2014

Confluence 5.1.4 on

Firefox 24.2.0,

IE 8

SRWare Iron 27.0.1500.0

---

Hi today I started 1st time with the meeting notes blueprint. After watching Atlassians video on Youtube I know what should go and how it should work.

But with the above mentioned confl-Version and browsers it mostly fails.

What goes wrong:

I am in page edit mode in a page made out of the blueprint "meeting notes"and if I want to use the grey preformatted objects (e.g. in the Discussion Items table > row Who > object "Name" they vanish and are just overwritten by the text I type. There is no automatic replacement by a confluence persons name as seen in the above mentioned video.

I tried that in Firefox and IE - it does not work at all. Only in SRWare Iron (this browser is based on Googles Chrome) it works in the Attendees section for the "@mention a person, ..." object. But for the other objects it does not work - they are always overwritten by the text I type.

How can I repair that?

Thanks,

Thomas

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Thomas Schubert March 24, 2014

Seems I misunderstood the functionality completely!

The grey objects except the ones beginning with "@" are to be overwritten - they only give you a hint what to write down there. The ones beginning with @ tell you, that you may type in an @ followed by the first letters of a persons name. On typing so, Confluence offers you a list with persons, that you may click on. So you get the persons into and connected to that page.

Anny other ideas?

Rgds, Thomas

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events