Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tableview export data without the data in Edit Controls for ConfiForms

蒋文华 March 29, 2022

I have a tableview and a  Edit Controls for ConfiForms in tableview for details(some fields). ex:

22.jpg

this is ok for hide some fields, but when export the data can't see the hide fields(in edit controls), is there anyway to fix this???

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2022

Hi

Could you please explain to me what do you mean "to fix this"? What exactly you want to be fixed?

Alex

蒋文华 March 29, 2022

sorry! i mean  export data contain the field in edit controls

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2022

Export functionality is from a "view" macro, a TableView in this case.

Everything you have as a column in the TableView will be exported. You can also always customize your exports in ConfiForms views 

蒋文华 March 29, 2022

so  you mean everything in “view”(ex: tableview) will be export, but if in the edit controls not in the views explicit will be ignore???

蒋文华 March 29, 2022

As i did in the screenshot

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 29, 2022

Let me reiterate this one again

Everything you have as a column in the TableView will be exported.

蒋文华 March 29, 2022

ok   I got it

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events