table add row button

Christian Schimmel April 14, 2020

Hi.

I have a table with a lot of edits per day. I would like to have a kind of "add row" button, where a given number of values is appended to the table without going into edit mode -> scroll down 24 pages and insert a row there. And ideas?

1 answer

0 votes
Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2020

Hey @Christian Schimmel ,

The short answer is that there is no such feature out of the box in Confluence. To my knowledge, you might find something similar in the Marketplace but nothing as you described. Have you taken a look at the Atlassian Marketplace to check out how the add-ons can help you with this? Have a look at some of the Confluence apps.

Now, at a glance, it sounds to me a use case for using Jira and Confluence together. If you were also using Jira, I would explore the option of embedding a Jira table. Besides, depending on the type of information that people are adding to the table, you can explore alternatives as page properties report, etc.

Hope it helps.

IL.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events