redirect pages

Ron_Kanbier
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 29, 2016

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 30, 2016

Try the redirect macro?

Ron_Kanbier
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 30, 2016

Thanks, but what is the exact name of that Macro add-on? I have to install that right, its not set as default?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 30, 2016

Correct, it's an add-on - see https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.customware.confluence.plugin.redirection/server/overview#

It is also possible to code it yourself in a user macro, but that's a bit of a pain to debug and use reliably compared with the add-on.

Steve April 28, 2021

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- you mention coding the macro yourself. That's what we did as we were not happy with what was available.

It's a redirection for Confluence cloud, I know lots of us are needing to look for cloud options to see about moving to cloud (eventually). In cloud can't technically do a redirect, but that said the workaround in cloud does allow for some user friendly ways to create a redirect for Confluence pages, spaces, even attachments.

If have questions about Confluence redirection in cloud let me know or take a look at what we created - Easy Redirection.

Like Ebrahim likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events