plugins/servlet/upm not showing the plugins list

ColinM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2016

Hello,

I am facing an issue with UPM ( /plugins/servlet/upm ).
I am developing a plugin, and recently updating my plugin several times.

When I browse the UPM, it does not show any content. Actually the main Ajax call to get the plugins list is failing as "aborted". I could not find any JavaScript error related to that.

The request is host/rest/plugins/1.0/ + get parameter; I can get it successfully in a browser tab. But from UPM, with Ajax call I get:

image2016-4-27 10:3:26.png

I was having this issue in Firefox during beginning of the week. I was using IE as workaround to re-install the plugin. Now the problem happens also in IE (one day before, it was fine).

I am still using Confluence 5.6.3.

There is no logs on server side about this.

Hint: now having the issue also on IE, it is reporting the following:
SCRIPT7002: XMLHttpRequest: Network Error 0x2f78, Could not complete the operation due to error 00002f78.

Any chance someone know that issue here ?

Thanks and best regards

Colin

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
ColinM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2016

Hello,

Back to it after a while. Not sure what was happening.

We were running Confluence on Windows server behind IIS. We changed the architecture to have it running behind Apache 2.4 instead of IIS. The issue disappeared.

It seems that it was an IIS issue, not really resolved then smile

Cheers,

Colin

0 votes
BenW
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 2, 2016

Hi @Colin Sauvanet - please file an issue in the UPM project and we'll take a look.

Cheers,
Ben 

0 votes
ColinM
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 26, 2016

And as workaround, I can still work with the old host/admin/viewplugins.action

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events