no right to access Conference tool

Li Wei Guo February 9, 2022

2.PNG

2 answers

0 votes
esmaria krider August 19, 2022

It's not about the platform. It's about the admin of the conference you want to participate in. you need to ask them to permit you to enter.
Or you can use conference management software that would make connecting less complicated. Many more tools can help you host a nice conference and invite guests in advance. This way, they will not need your permission to connect to the conference because they will be let in automatically. This is the feature I like the most about the service I use because I don't need to bother letting each guest. It takes too much time and disturbs the conference schedule.

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 9, 2022

Hi @Li Wei Guo ,

that page is not visibile to you. Please ask to a Confluence Admin to provide right to see space first and then verify that there're no page restriction that prevent your user to see that page.

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Li Wei Guo February 9, 2022

thanks a lot!

Do you know who is the Confluence Admin?

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 9, 2022

you need to ask within your organization. We are not able to provide that information.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events