new editor feature on server

IT_DEV_KAP November 25, 2019

hi

why I can't use new editor feature (https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/confluence-editing-improvements-945107733.html) on my server version(7.1)?
and when it will be available?

thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 25, 2019

Hi @IT_DEV_KAP 

This is not available for Confluence Server as of now.

Fabian May 14, 2020

Are there any news concerning the server edition?

Like Forsa IT likes this
Forsa IT May 19, 2020

I'd also like to know when the new editor will come to the server version.

Christoph Bratschi May 21, 2020

It's strange that the Confluence Server still uses the legacy editor. I am using both Confluence Cloud and Server which makes things complicated because both editors are quite different...

Also lost formatting when copying content back and forth.

Daniel Freiling October 26, 2020

Hi, can we soon get an ETA on the new editor? It's really strange having this major difference between the 2 versions, and leads to many annoyances when moving spaces or pages between the 2.

If it's not something you're going to do, that would be nice to know for us Confluence Server costumers too.

Christoph Bratschi October 26, 2020

After Atlassian's decision to go cloud only, I would be very suprised if they would add such an upgrade...

It's very bad for us long term users who have private data in Confluence and cannot migrate to a cloud based system.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events