Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

keyboard shortcut to login to confluence

tommer lahat June 8, 2016

we use confluence at work.

everytime we startup our laptop, we have to login to confluence.

could you please create a keyboard shortcut to login to confluence.

without logging in, I can view our public confluence pages.

while I view our public pages, I sometimes want to login.

could you please create a keyboard shortcut to login at that moment.

1 answer

2 votes
Adrien Ragot 2
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2016

Features requests can be made on https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF. Create tickets with parsimony because:

• They already have thousands of feature requests,
  • There really are humans reading your tickets and it's hard to comprehend the mass of information,
  • Given there are many suggestions, the luck of yours being resolved mostly comes down to 3 situations:
    • If your suggestion falls in line with their roadmap, or if there are so many feature requests in the same area that the product manager identifies this area as a problem worth solving,
    • If it's verified as a bug and you've raised it less than 3 months after the release which introduced it,
    • If an Atlassian developer has some spare time outside of roadmap features, for example during hackathons, and they sort issues by number of votes and comments, and yours falls near the top because it's both easy to fix and has a lot of votes.

My guess is that your request won't be resolved because it impacts very few users. Maybe you'd better try solving this problem with other means:

• If you are disconnected every morning, is it because the session timeout is too short? Adjust the session timeout.
  • If you are disconnected every morning, is it because the sessions are cleared on the server? Maybe there is too few memory allocated to sessions on your server. Monitor your memory usage with jVisualVM and check whether sessions are evicted by Tomcat.
  • If you are disconnected, is it because your employer clears all cookies on your browser? This is a way for your employer to hamper your work. If this is on purpose, it is probably harassment. There's little external actors like Atlassian can do to solve problems created by your employer.

There could be other solutions.

Eric Brahmann February 8, 2018

Hi all,

I am interessted as well ....

Some Answer yet or an issue regarding that idea?

Eric

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events