Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to sort entries in the calendar view in a single day??

蒋文华 April 18, 2022

image.png

like screenshot,how to sort these entries??i found Ordering/Sorting rules in the calendar view, but it doesn‘t  work 

Any help would be greatly appreciated。 thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2022

Hi @蒋文华 

Those are sorted by date/datetime value you have in the field that is used for grouping

Alex

蒋文华 April 18, 2022

the date/datetime value in single day is same, how sorted?

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2022

In the order you have set in "Ordering/Sorting" parameter

蒋文华 April 18, 2022

image.png

I already used this parameters, as you've said, if the grouping datetime value is same, it use this field sorted, but it seem like doesn't work

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 18, 2022

What field type is this “releasetype” field?

蒋文华 April 18, 2022

It's dropdown type

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 18, 2022

Do you want to sort it by label or by option id?

As this is what you do, when using releasetype ASC

It sorts by IDs

If you want to sprt by label then use releasetype.label ASC

As per documentation https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/Accessing+field+values+and+properties

蒋文华 April 19, 2022

like screenshot, one type one color,I used  releasetype.label , but the color isn't  sequentialimage.png

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 19, 2022

Not sure what do you mean by "color isn't sequential". 

I cannot read chinese, does it sort the labels alphabetically? As this is what it should do

蒋文华 April 19, 2022

sorry, I mean one type just one color, you see the entry‘s color,it‘’s not sequential

it means the type is not sequential, it means the Ordering/Sorting doesn't work

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2022

Hi @蒋文华 welcome to the Atlassian community.

Could you please check this thread for few observations.

蒋文华 April 18, 2022

yes, i had check the thread, but i don't understand what's that mean

i understand the sorted rule is the calendar event title, but if i want to use other filed sort,

how to get that??

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events