Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I create sizaeable images like on the confluence test page?

bbf-mark July 16, 2016

2 answers

0 votes
bbf-mark July 16, 2016

Thanks I know how to statically resize an image in edit mode. The Confluence test page has an image that resizes dynamically when as you shrinks or grow window so that the image fills 100% of the current frame width and not be chopped off / cause scrolling. It's actually part of an image slider on that page. I know that it can be done with various javascript/css code tricks but I don't know that I can do that or want to do that inside a confluence html macro.

I was hoping that there was a solution or a marketplace add-in but the two slider macros don't resize the images only the slider container.

any other thoughts would be appreciated.

Rodney Hughes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2016

I haven't seen that ... can you provide a link to the test page?

0 votes
Rodney Hughes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2016

When you insert the image on the Confluence page, as you place the mouse on the image (still in page edit mode) a pop up dialogue allows you to set the size of the image on the page by pixels or by pre-sets

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events