Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I index data that locate out of confluence without store data in confluence database

me January 9, 2021

Hi,

how can I index data that locate out of confluence without store data in confluence database.

I have directory that has lots of documents, I don't want to store all of files in confluence but need to index them and search through the content.

An idea?

Thanks,

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Robby Holtmann_IntraFind Software AG_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 11, 2021

This solution offers the possibility you are looking for - but with additional costs. iFinder Confluence Search. Let me know if you like to get further information.

me January 11, 2021

Does It need separate license for ifinder server?

Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 20, 2021

Hi there and sorry for the delay of my answer!

iFinder Server is part of the product iFinder Confluence Search. There are no additional cost to use iFinder Confluence Search. 

But if you like to add further applications/data pools, there will be come up extra cost. You get pricing based on index objects (files, sites, ..)  as well as for a connector. Also consulting days are still required for installation and configuration. For more information please contact us at atlassian@intrafind.com 

Like me likes this
me January 25, 2021

1-Would you please create video tutorial for installing, configure Ifinder server on YouTube ?

2-about this part “But if you like to add further applications/data pools, there will be come up extra cost” do you have link that describe more?

Thanks,

Marketplace Partner
January 25, 2021

Hi, 

at this time, we have no install video available. 

We like to help you in your final configuration with a remote session. Please send us your preferred appointment to atlassian@intrafind.com.

You can also find more information here: https://intrafind.com/en/ifinder

Thanks

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2021

You'll need to find or write something that can search and index the files.

If you want to use that index in Confluence searches, you'll need to code for that too, or write your app so that it does the indexing in Confluence's index.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events