Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I color code the events - currently they are all blue

Sandy Poremba July 7, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Create, Add, and Edit Calendars

how can I color code the events - currently they are all blue

2 answers

1 vote
Diana Carter April 16, 2018

Hello.  I have tried to do this and what I find is that I can only change the code on a "type" basis.  We are on Confluence Server 6.3.3 with Team Calendars 5.5.4.  I have a number of repeating events and I'd like each one to show on the calendar in a different color.  Am I missing something in the above directions?

Lakshmi Seshadri May 23, 2019

I am looking for answers for the same question. Can anyone from the community answer if they have found solution to color code the events inside a calendar on version 6.13.3?

0 votes
Helen Griffiths July 7, 2016

To change the colour of an event type, select Calendars from the Confluence UI. This should load any calendars you are subscribed to. It will list events under each calendar. To change the colour of the event, simply hover over the event type and three dots will appear to the right hand side, select this and it will give you multiple colour options to choose from.

Tadhg Duffy May 9, 2017

Perfect, that worked for me. I was looking around for a while before seeing your answer. Thanks

Event Color Picker Sample.jpg

Mevi Dvash March 20, 2018

thank you !

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events