export space to pdf

license_all February 1, 2018

In previous versions, you could unload selected pages from the space (space - browse - space operations - pdf export). How to unload the space in pdf? How to do this in 6.6.1?

2 answers

5 votes
license_all February 1, 2018

I found the answer myself

Export multiple pages to HTML, XML, or PDF

If you want to export a space – or selected pages in a space – to HTML, XML, or PDF, Confluence can create a zipped archive of the HTML or XML files, or a single, downloadable PDF file.

PDF export is useful you're producing a printable user manual from your documentation space for example. The HTML export can be used to convert your site content to a static website, and finally the XML export can be used to import your space content into another Confluence space (running the same or later version of Confluence). 

To export pages to HTML, XML, or PDF:

1. Go to the space and choose Space tools > Content Tools from the bottom of the sidebar
  2. Choose Export
  3. Select either HTML, XML, or PDF, then choose Next
  4. Select either a normal or custom export for HTML or PDF, or a Full or Custom XML export:
    • Normal Export (HTML and PDF) – to produce an HTML file containing all the pages that you have permission to view.
    • Full Export (XML) – to produce an XML file containing all the pages in the space, including those that you do not have permission to view.
    • Custom Export – if you want to export selected pages only, or if you want to exclude comments from the export.
  5. Choose Export
Like Brian Simmons likes this
Tom Atkinson January 18, 2023

Where do I find the "Space Tools > Content Tools? options? When I go to the space, these options don't seem to be available at the bottom of my sidebar.

Like # people like this
Jana Jäger June 13, 2023

same, @Tom Atkinson 

Have you found a solution for that?

Tom Atkinson June 13, 2023

I did figure it out finally! In my environment, I was able to go to Space Settings > Manage Space > Export Space, which then allowed me to export subpages. It seems they must have updated the UI since the post above.

Like # people like this
Jana Jäger June 13, 2023

thank you so much, that helped!

Like Tom Atkinson likes this
0 votes
GG February 19, 2018

For exporting multiple specific pages from a Space I recommend Content Exporter for Confluence addon: https://metainf.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/CEX/pages/53968898/Export+Confluence+pages#ExportConfluencepages-Exportmultiplepages

It has much more flexible export functionalities than the built-in PDF export and it's still easy to use.

license_all March 5, 2018

Is it free? How to install it?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events