Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

display space directory in sidebar for anonymous users

Anna Rorke January 7, 2018

I am setting up a space to use as a landing page instead of the dashboard but would like the sidebar to display as it does on the dashboard. When an anonymous user accesses the dashboard it displays a list of the publicly accessible sites in the sidebar. 

I have tried using the spaces list tool but we just want a link to the page and this displays too many options. 

Any advice would be appreciated

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 18, 2018

I understand you are setting up a space home page to be used as a landing page instead of the dashboard, and you would like anonymous users to see a list of publicly accessible spaces in the sidebar when they land on your instance.

You may add links to the public spaces on the sidebar by using the Configure sidebar link on the space's home page. Please see the options on Configure the Sidebar.

I look forward to hearing if this works for your case. 

Anna Rorke January 18, 2018

Thanks for the reply Ann, I am aware I can add individual spaces using the Space Shortcuts however that would mean additional admin work manually maintaining a list of spaces when new spaces are granted anonymous access or is access is removed. On the default dashboard it seems to generate the list automatically and I was hoping to set up the same for this space.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events