Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cleaning tool in confluence not found

ChristopheB July 24, 2022

Hello,

I just upgraded to Confluence version 7.18.3, but I can't find the 'Cleanup' menu you indicate on this page: https://confluence.atlassian.com/clean/clean-up-your-confluence- instance-1026047969.html

Is this normal ?

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo [Herzum]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2022

Hi @ChristopheB ,

this feature is available just for DC instances as specified here https://confluence.atlassian.com/clean/clean-up-your-confluence-instance-1026047969.html#:~:text=For%20easy%20access%20to%20tools,Data%20Center%207.16%20and%20later.

For easy access to tools and tips that can help you deal with unwanted data, go to  > General Configuration > Clean up.
This page is available in Confluence Data Center 7.16 and later.

0 votes
Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2022

Hi @ChristopheB .

Could you please have a look at Clean up your Confluence instance.

Note: It is highly recommended to take a backup first before performing any kind of action mentioned in the above article.

Regards,
Mayur

ChristopheB July 25, 2022

Hi

Thank you for your reply

You tell me the same link that I had indicated in my message. The problem is that I don't have the 'Clean up' menu in the administration of Confluence.

Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 25, 2022

@ChristopheB  as per the documentation the cleanup option should be available under configuration for the version above confluence DC 7.16 and later and for confluence DC 7.11 and later analytics option is available.

not sure about the Confluence server. This options are available for confluence DC.

ChristopheB July 25, 2022

ok, thanks to you

Regards

Like Mayur Jadhav likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events