Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calendar plugin and outlook integration

Gustav Stresemann October 31, 2011

Hello,

is it possible to integrate the calendar from the calendar plugin in MS Outlook 2007 or 2010? I have read above the addin "outlook2ical" for Outlook but is it possible without any addin to add this in my outlook?

Thank you!

Bye

4 answers

1 vote
Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 6, 2011

Hi Gustav,

If you are reffering to the old Clanedar plugin, yes I think it is possible, however that plugin is not supported or maintained. If you are referring to Team Calendars for Confluence, yes you can subscibe from Outlook 2010: http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/TEAMCAL/Subscribing+to+Team+Calendars+from+Microsoft+Outlook

HDub March 12, 2013

Here's the thing, subscribing to the team calendar with Outlook 2010 works, but it doesn't seem like it updates when changes are made or it isn't updating very quickly. Has anyone done any testing around this and what were the results?

I've got this working well in Google Calendar and I am doing remote testing with someone who uses outlook 2010. So far we've had the calendar add on the local Outlook add appointments that were removed on the confluence calendar and leave appointments that were removed. Seems like the opposite of what I'd like it to do. Ugh.

Like Deleted user likes this
John Paz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2013
Like Deleted user likes this
0 votes
John Paz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2013
0 votes
John Paz
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 23, 2013
0 votes
John Paz
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 23, 2013

Hello all! I've tracked down a more solid solution and did some testing on it to confirm. Try it out and let me know if it works: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/53142/how-to-share-a-team-outlook-calendar-on-confluence?page=1#215498

If it does, you can repay me in upvotes! (I need the karma apparently, as yesterday Atlassian Answers repremanded me for commenting without enough karma...)

Gregory Kneller
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 23, 2013

the link gives error 404

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events