It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

calendar plugin and outlook integration

Gustav Stresemann Oct 31, 2011

Hello,

is it possible to integrate the calendar from the calendar plugin in MS Outlook 2007 or 2010? I have read above the addin "outlook2ical" for Outlook but is it possible without any addin to add this in my outlook?

Thank you!

Bye

4 answers

1 vote
Sherif Mansour Atlassian Team Nov 06, 2011

Hi Gustav,

If you are reffering to the old Clanedar plugin, yes I think it is possible, however that plugin is not supported or maintained. If you are referring to Team Calendars for Confluence, yes you can subscibe from Outlook 2010: http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/TEAMCAL/Subscribing+to+Team+Calendars+from+Microsoft+Outlook

HDub Mar 12, 2013

Here's the thing, subscribing to the team calendar with Outlook 2010 works, but it doesn't seem like it updates when changes are made or it isn't updating very quickly. Has anyone done any testing around this and what were the results?

I've got this working well in Google Calendar and I am doing remote testing with someone who uses outlook 2010. So far we've had the calendar add on the local Outlook add appointments that were removed on the confluence calendar and leave appointments that were removed. Seems like the opposite of what I'd like it to do. Ugh.

0 votes
John Paz Sep 23, 2013

Hello all! I've tracked down a more solid solution and did some testing on it to confirm. Try it out and let me know if it works: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/53142/how-to-share-a-team-outlook-calendar-on-confluence?page=1#215498

If it does, you can repay me in upvotes! (I need the karma apparently, as yesterday Atlassian Answers repremanded me for commenting without enough karma...)

Gregory Kneller Sep 23, 2013

the link gives error 404

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence CVEs and common questions

Two vulnerabilities have been published for Confluence Server and Data Center recently: March 20, 2019 CVE-2019-3395 / CVE-2019-3396 April 17, 2019 CVE-2019-3398 The goal of this article is...

874 views 0 19
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you