balsamiq

Hüseyin Melih ALTIN September 20, 2017

mockups can delete after saving. we can't reach again. can you please help?

Thank you.

2 answers

0 votes
Brendan Saricks November 16, 2017

Hey Hüseyin,

I'm sorry that we didn't see this question earlier. If you're still having this problem, I bet it has to do with the fact that the png linked to the macro gets weird when you duplicate the page.

After duplicating the page, if you open the mockup and make a small change, save it, and exit, does the error go away?

If that doesn't resolve the issue, would you mind sending us an email? We can dig deeper and figure out what's going on.

Sorry again for the issue and tardy reply. Hopefully, this sorts it!

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 20, 2017

Could you give more detail?  What exactly are you doing and what happens when you save?

Do your logs have any errors?

Hüseyin Melih ALTIN September 21, 2017

Sorry I'm late for answer.

I can explain the bug like this:

In a confluence page with “add”, I choose UI mockup, Mockup created normally. Then i click the “save” and close it. Turn to the that confluence page and save it again. After this action, copy the page, the new one is created. But mockup is deleted, i couldn’t see it again.

I will add the bug screen, you can see it.

mockup1.jpg

What should we do for this? What's the wrong.

Thanks.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2017

Defintely need to read the logs.  Check the time you tried to do the save of the diagram, and then the time you tried to read the page for it.

Hüseyin Melih ALTIN September 21, 2017

Thanks for care Nic, have a nice day, take it easy.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events