Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

back up a wiki

Stefan March 31, 2022

So my company is closing the wiki we have and we have to export everything to somewhere else, this will take time so I wanted to know if there was a way to back up the whole wiki on say my system so I can still access what i need as at this moment in time there is so much on there I wont have to the time to keep exporting to a xls or doc for all the files i need before it is switched off. 

1 answer

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2022

Hi @Stefan ,

My suggestion is to perform export at space level. You could export each single space as PDF/HTML

1. Go to the space and choose Space tools > Content Tools from the bottom of the sidebar
  2. Choose Export
  3. Select either HTML, XML, or PDF, then choose Next
  4. Select the type of export:
    • Normal Export (HTML and PDF) – to produce an HTML or PDF file containing ONLY the pages that you have permission to view.
    • Full Export (XML) – to produce an XML file containing all the pages in the space, including those that you do not have permission to view.
    • Custom Export – if you want to export selected pages only, or if you want to exclude comments from the export.
  5. Choose whether to Include Page Numbers (PDF only)
  6. Choose Export.

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Stefan March 31, 2022

i dont have that option do i have to be an admin ?

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2022

Hi @Stefan , you need to be a Space Admin with export permission to do that.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events