Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

attachment macro

Björn Eitmann July 20, 2015

Hi*

I want to show 3 different attachment macros on one confluence page. Possible? Or do i have to work with sup-pages and a excerpt-plugin?

Best,

Björn

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2015

I got it to work by having the groups of docs in different spaces, where I put the Attachments macro within the Excerpt macro. Then on the "Your docs" page, put an Excerpt Include macro for each group pointing to each of the other pages.

0 votes

I want to have 3 attachment on one page called "your docs". The first macro shows 3 docs for team A, the second macro shows 3 docs for team B an the third shows 3 docs for team C. It's for each team a word-doc, an excel-sheet and a ppt.

I think i have to solve it via subpages or multiexcerpt.

0 votes
Cedric_DEVAUX July 20, 2015

Hi Björn, You want different version of your file? If yes, I don't think your are able to show file version directly on your page but you can show all version of your files by clicking on attachment icon at the top of your page.

0 votes

ok? but they all show the same files on my page?

0 votes
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2015

You can definately use as many Attachment macros on a page as you want. I sometimes do this to list the different file types for clarity.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events