add existing gliffy diagram from attachments

A.W. August 17, 2016

Hello everyone, 

if I created a gliffy diagram, it will be stored in the attachments of the space. If I remove the gliffy diagram of the space, I can still find it in the attachments. Now how can I re-integrate the original gliffy into the space and start editing again? If I use "add new gliffy" and select the former gliffy, it will create a copy, I cannot insert the original gliffy.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Regards, A.

1 answer

1 vote
Jonas Andersson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2016

Had the same issue and had to solve it by downloading the attachment, removing it of the attachments and the page (make sure you download the gliffy diagram itself, and not the rendered PNG that will be seen). After that insert a "new" gliffy on the page, and when the gliffy diagram editor is running, you should be able to open the saved gliffy diagram. The downside of this is that you lose the history of the attachment, so it might make sense leaving the old gliffy attachments attached, if the history is needed.

Not a perfect solution, but the workaround i was forced to use.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events