Zen - Toolbar menu items become invisible if not using built-in brands

Peter Whitfield March 14, 2013

Hi,

My toolbar works fine when I'm using one of the 4 built-in brands, but as soon as I copy one of them and then try to customise my brand via the brand designer suddenly all of the icons/menu items in my toolbar become invisible. If I hover over them then the dropdowns do still appear, so I know they are there - they're just invisible (except for the 'User' [my name] menu, which is still visible).

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Pete

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Darryl Duke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 14, 2013
Hi Pete, Brand names cannot have spaces in them, or the icons disappear -- this might be your problem. (We've logged a bug to fix -- Zen shouldn't allow that during the brand-copying process.) Sorry for the headache!
Peter Whitfield March 14, 2013

This turned out to be exactly what the issue was. Thankyou (both) very much for your help!

Pete

0 votes
Kelli Hoyt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 14, 2013

Hi Pete,

Sorry to hear about your frustrations! If possible, can you provide your Confluence and Zen versions, as well as perhaps a screengrab of what you're seeing?

Also, when you click on 'icons' in the brand designer, are you seeing them show up in the window?

Thanks,
Kelli

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events