Why doesn't my Trello Board render in Confluence?

Lauren Hanyok October 24, 2017

When I try to use the Trello Board Macro, all I get is a blank blue space instead of my Trello board.  I am using a public test board and I'm using the confluence power up to link to my Atlassian site:   https://trello.com/b/Uy09EF1I/welcome-board

The images below show my macro setup and result.  I feel like I'm not missing anything so I'm not sure why it's not working :/ 

trello1.PNG

trello2.PNG

5 answers

1 vote
Marek Zimny September 21, 2018

Worked for me:

I have turned off all ad blocking/tracking extensions in my browser.

0 votes
Kombi, the best car ever
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 3, 2018

Hello, folks!

We currently have a bug report open where when you have a Trello board on the same page as a Jira Issues Macro, or a Roadmap Macro, it won't render as you can see below:
- CONFCLOUD-62520 - Trello board not rendering properly if the page includes Roadmap or Jira issue Calendar macros

Please double check your pages and ensure that this is not the case. If not, please Raise a Support Request with us

mike July 11, 2019

I'm still having this problem. How has a fix not been implemented in over a year?!?

Immanuel Zerbini April 6, 2020

same here

0 votes
Amy Brantley September 2, 2018

I also am having the same problem

0 votes
Nick Rabinovitch April 12, 2018

was a solution found? - I seemed to have the exact same experience

0 votes
philoye
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 24, 2017

I'm sorry you're running into trouble with embedding Trello boards. It doesn't look like you're missing anything, as I can embed the same board.

Can you please contact Support so we can diagnose the issue?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events