We are evaluating upgrades from Confluence 3.0.2 to Confluence 3.4.x in preparation to update to the latest Confluence version.
A sandbox is being used to contain the 3.4 test instance. A copy of the 3.0.2 database and associated attachments have been copied to the test instance.
Login, contents, and plugins appear to be available in the 3.4 instance. However, only one theme (Document) allows functionality for the insert image and macros selections during a page edit. Both Default (which is custom) and the Reader themes do not allow the menus to load when selected from an edit session of a page. Both the select image AND the macro browser fail to correctly load.
Your assistance is appreciated.
This kind of error is a little weird, but maybe can be related with some customization, could you please check the following points and see if some customization can be affecting here:
- Confluence Admin > Look and Feel and verify the following:
* Themes: See which theme you're using, switch back to the default if you're not using it already.
* Layouts: See if you have any custom layout defined, if yes then make a backup and reset to default.
* Stylesheet: See if you have custom stylesheet, if yes then make a backup and reset to default.
* Custom HTML: See if you have any custom HTML defined, if yes then reset to default.
If this approach doesn't work, I would suggest you to raise a support ticket at support.atlassian.com and so we can perform a better investigation and find the root cause of this problem.
I hope this helps.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team! July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures — and as an extension of our first post on what ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs