Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do I see a custom field listed multiple times in the Issues tab?

SSchoepel January 18, 2018

Other than closing a page as a draft and selecting to see changes in the dialog, there doesn't appear to be any other way to view the changes from the original page through the most recent edit and no way to see who made which change.

Did I miss that in the documentation?

It may be important to know who made a change, not just see when they are also in the page.

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 19, 2018

Sigrid,

In your Page History, you can view who recently changed the page and compare changes.

Your title also mentions a problem with Jira and custom fields. Are you having an issue there, or did you inadvertently write the wrong title?

Regards,

Shannon

SSchoepel January 19, 2018

Thanks.

(not sure why the title is different from what I typed)

So I can only see the persons who edited the page AFTER I publish it? I need to see who changed things in the draft.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 22, 2018

Hi Sigrid,

That is true, since a draft is personal, and not considered a page version until it's published.

Comala Workflows could potentially help you with this requirement. I'm not very familiar with it, but I would recommend that you try it and see if you're able to do that there.

About your title, I want to ask because I've been seeing this more and more. Do you remember ever looking at a question on Community that had the title you ended up using? I just want to figure out how to replicate the problem since I've seen so many questions with this issue. If you don't remember, it's okay.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events