Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I get past upload Photo?

Peter Caron August 5, 2014

I down loaded the Confluence Free trial snd I can't get past upload Photo?

4 answers

0 votes
Timothy Harris September 17, 2015

I am seeing the exact same issue right now on 5.8.9. How was this solved?

0 votes
Giuliano C.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 12, 2014

Heya Peter,

In case of not raising the ticket yet, may we know if there's something related to the pictures not being displayend in your your latest atlassian-confluence.log file which is inside <Confluence Home/logs> directory? Just copying and pasting the information rleated to the button should help us.

PS: Can you confirm if other operations for Confluence pages, like, insert images are behaving as the same?

Cheers,

Giu

0 votes
Mauro Badii
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 11, 2014

Hi Peter,

If you are on OnDemand we can take a closer look at the instance to understand what could be happening. This behaviour may be caused by one of our onboarding screens for newly created instances that not all users might be able to see and help you with in Atlassian Answers forum.

Please log the Problem at support.atlassian.com with Priority 2 and we'll get it looked at shortly after.

Best regards,
Mauro

0 votes
Yagnesh Bhat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 5, 2014

Once you upload your picture, you can set it as your profile picture and then click on the link to the home page.

Peter Caron August 5, 2014

I can't upload the picture. I was able to with the Jira free trial yesterday. But with the Confluence free trial, it says

Lastly, upload a photo of yourself so people can recognize you

The options are "Upload an image" "Take a Picture" and "Skip".

The "Upload an image" button does nothing.

The "Take a Picture" button flashes a page that looks like it could allow me to upload an image but returns me very quickly to the upload a photo page.

The "Skip" button does the same thing the "Take a Picture" button does.

There are no other options.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events