Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Why can't I edit some pages I did create once?

Edited

I'm not able to edit some pages anymore I did create once and edited many times. After clicking the edit icon, the circle in the center is spinning and the screen does not change to the edit mode. I get the error messages: This page takes longer than usual to load... and in the HTML log the error: confluence/draft-changes missing confluence/analytics-support.

Any suggestion is appreciated.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton Community Leader Dec 23, 2021

Hi @Evelyn Laeschke 👋

I wonder if this Confluence support article would be useful for you: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/unable-to-edit-any-pages-in-confluence-due-to-collaborative-editing-867362716.html

Let me know and in the meantime I'll continue to look into this for you 😃

All the best,

Laura

Hi @Laura Holton , thank you!

The article looks very promising to me. I will present it to my admins and let you know whether it has led to a solution.

Best regards,

Evelyn

Like Laura Holton likes this

Hi @Laura Holton , an upgrade helped already, but we will work through all points of the article, its definitely helpful. Thanks again! Evelyn

Like Laura Holton likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

🏠 Say hello to the new Confluence Home!

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is DJ Chung, and I’m a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Today, I’m excited to share a new and improved version of Home. The new Home helps you ...

983 views 7 42
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you