Why can't I edit some pages I did create once?

Evelyn Laeschke December 23, 2021

I'm not able to edit some pages anymore I did create once and edited many times. After clicking the edit icon, the circle in the center is spinning and the screen does not change to the edit mode. I get the error messages: This page takes longer than usual to load... and in the HTML log the error: confluence/draft-changes missing confluence/analytics-support.

Any suggestion is appreciated.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 23, 2021

Hi @Evelyn Laeschke ðŸ‘‹

I wonder if this Confluence support article would be useful for you: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/unable-to-edit-any-pages-in-confluence-due-to-collaborative-editing-867362716.html

Let me know and in the meantime I'll continue to look into this for you 😃

All the best,

Laura

Evelyn Laeschke December 23, 2021

Hi @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ , thank you!

The article looks very promising to me. I will present it to my admins and let you know whether it has led to a solution.

Best regards,

Evelyn

Like • Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ likes this
Evelyn Laeschke December 30, 2021

Hi @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ , an upgrade helped already, but we will work through all points of the article, its definitely helpful. Thanks again! Evelyn

Like • Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ likes this
Satyea May 17, 2023

Hi @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ ,

I could able to edit the page but if I click on refresh button am getting the same error confluence/draft-changes missing confluence/analytics-support.

Regards,

Satyea

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events