Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When this plugin enabled some images not shown.

Ruslan Amindzhanov December 30, 2015

When this plugin enabled some images not shown. (500 Internal Server Error) No errors in logs.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Deleted user January 4, 2016

Hi Ruslan,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this bug. A new version with an bugfix will be uploaded during the next days and we hope that you can use it without further issues.

Regards,
Matthias

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 30, 2015

The add-on is providing some security that Confluence doesn't do off-the-shelf.  I assume you have good reasons for using it, but the answer has to be "if it breaks things you need, then turn it off"

(Part of me wants to say that most of the security Confluence does do is fine, but I do know I am missing scenarios where it doesn't work.  I prefer sharing and collaboration, so tend to like Confluence for being open and honest)

You've got a couple of options, I think:

1) Find an add-on that does the same thing, but does not break

2) Explain the scenario you are using the add-on for and see if the community can help you.

Ruslan Amindzhanov December 30, 2015

Hello! We are security research group and security in Confluence very important to us. Password is not not enough secure(can be fished with keylogger) and we are using yubikeys to prevent some security breaches. Unfortunately I can't find alternative to this plugin. The main problem is that there is no errors. This plugin just released so maybe it contains bugs which preventing some images to load and causing 500 error.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 31, 2015

Ok, that's not really a good enough reason to use it, but the fact is that there are bugs in the product that break Confluence. You need yubikey to fix their software, or tell you what you've got wrong in the configuration of it.

Ruslan Amindzhanov December 31, 2015

This software not belongs to yubikey. I will write to syracom about this bug.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events