When is the preview of an attachment generated

Patrick_Vanhoof
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2015

Is this preview generated on the fly every time someone clicks on the attachment, or is the preview also stored in the database and only regenerated when there has been a change?

Thanks.

Using Confluence 5.7.

3 answers

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 23, 2015

Hi Patrick,

As far as I know, the preview is performed when you open the page, and every time you open that page. I'm not 100% sure since I couldn't find the article stating specifically that, so I'll leave this question open as such someone might have detailed information on this procedure.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

0 votes
Patrick_Vanhoof
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2015

Performance.

0 votes
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 23, 2015

I have no idea, but I would love to know why you want to know this :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events