Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webdav folders are missing.

Stephen Clifton January 11, 2015

Hi All

I have my Confluence server with several spaces and many pages/sub-pages.

When I browse through the folders from Windows all the top level pages and first level pages seem to be visible, but sometimes the pages below are not. Some pages may have three sub-pages and two are visible in Webdav and the third isn't.

I think all new pages created from within Confluence since I migrated over our old Mediawiki database are the ones that don't show via Webdav.

Also, if I create a folder from Windows via Webdav, it immediately disappears in Windows, yet it is definately there in Confluence web pages.

Can anyone shed some light on this please?

Regards

Mark Dutton

3 answers

0 votes
Jonathan Bohlmann March 13, 2017

I also am having the same issue.  I applied the same steps as Anton and w/o resolution.  I have 3 (known) spaces where I can see some pages but not all.  I am able to see them via a browsers.

Not sure if this related, but on the pages where I can'd find via WebDAV I am (as admin) un able to edit those pages (they do have restrictions).  Again this just started 2 weeks ago and w have not done any updates to the core Confluence. 

0 votes
Stephen Clifton January 3, 2016

Hi Anton

I never got it working well enough. I am using GoEdit as a way of editing files that are dragged into the pages, but I would have preferred to be able to add Confluence into my file system.

Regards

Mark

0 votes
Anton Kronseder _smartics_ December 28, 2015

Hi Mark,

did you find a solution for your problem?

I already tried exporting and importing the space, deleting and recreating the ancestor tables, and much more, but I still have the same problem.

Best regards,

Anton

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events