Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very Slow Attachment downloads

phowlett@perdingus.co.uk October 21, 2020

Hi, I am suffering from really slow attachment downloads. I'm running version 7.4.4 and initially had it installed on a Windows 2019 Server virtual machine (ESXi). I then moved to a virtual Linux (Ubuntu 18.04) as the support tool that runs agaist /index produced significantly better results than when run on the Windows VM. Unfortunately no difference, In desperation I built a physical server running Linux, exactly the same issue. Hardware has ranged from SSD to SAS disks and always more than 32GB memory and at least 4 CPUs. Physical server has 128GB/12 Cores.

DB is MySQL 5.7 on the same server. htop shows a server consuming around 4.5G of memory.

Any help gratefully recieved!

Thanks in advance.

2 answers

0 votes
pablo-casado October 6, 2021

Any progress on this? I am also experiencing very slow attachment downloads.

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2020

Hi,

welcome to the Atlassian Community!

As you say you already switched to a different VM (even on a different OS) have you by any chance checked your network connection somehow? This seems to be one topic you haven't said anything to - is there a likeliness that the network is somehow restricting bandwidth or is saturated somehow?

Cheers,
Daniel

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events