Using MathTool in Velocity script (Pocket Query)?

I am trying to round some values in my SQL query result and table. Is it possible to use the MathTool in the pocketQuery template? I can't seem to get it to work.

2 answers

Hi Nick!

Good point, it's currently not available in PocketQuery template. Thank you for the hint. We will make the $math available in the next versions. Please have some patience.

Best, Felix (Scandio)

Ah, great! That would be pretty cool if we could utilize MathTool!!

Hi Nick!

Sorry, I didn't get back to you here. Since PQ 2.2.0 the MathTool is available in PQ templates as $math.

Note that PocketQuery 3.0 will be released soon with breaking new features. Note also that PQ will become a paid plugin with 3.0. As a past PQ user you will be eligible for a 50% voucher:
https://www.scandio.de/blog/en/2017/01/please-welcome-pocketquery-3-0-for-confluence

It would be nice if you accepted this answer if it solves the issue. Thanks for your support!

Best, Felix 

Hi Felix,

I just excitedly updated to SQ 2.2.0 and unfortunatley it wiped out all of our existing database connections, templates, queries, sad

Is this a known issue? I was updating from 2.1.1.

We are on 5.10.6

Ouch! Confluence 5.10.6 has a bug that prevents PQ to work:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-43832

It's a serious bug because of which Atlassian fast released the following version 5.10.7 at the time where the bug is solved.

The only PocketQuery version that contains a patch for 5.10.6 is your old one 2.1.1. So you'll have to rollback to that version (uninstall/install) until you can update your Confluence.

Fear not: no data is lost!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,096 views 17 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you