Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using MathTool in Velocity script (Pocket Query)?

Craig Day December 15, 2016

I am trying to round some values in my SQL query result and table. Is it possible to use the MathTool in the pocketQuery template? I can't seem to get it to work.

2 answers

0 votes
Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2017

Hi Nick!

Sorry, I didn't get back to you here. Since PQ 2.2.0 the MathTool is available in PQ templates as $math.

Note that PocketQuery 3.0 will be released soon with breaking new features. Note also that PQ will become a paid plugin with 3.0. As a past PQ user you will be eligible for a 50% voucher:
https://www.scandio.de/blog/en/2017/01/please-welcome-pocketquery-3-0-for-confluence

It would be nice if you accepted this answer if it solves the issue. Thanks for your support!

Best, Felix 

Craig Day January 20, 2017

Hi Felix,

I just excitedly updated to SQ 2.2.0 and unfortunatley it wiped out all of our existing database connections, templates, queries, sad

Is this a known issue? I was updating from 2.1.1.

We are on 5.10.6

Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2017

Ouch! Confluence 5.10.6 has a bug that prevents PQ to work:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-43832

It's a serious bug because of which Atlassian fast released the following version 5.10.7 at the time where the bug is solved.

The only PocketQuery version that contains a patch for 5.10.6 is your old one 2.1.1. So you'll have to rollback to that version (uninstall/install) until you can update your Confluence.

Fear not: no data is lost!

0 votes
Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 17, 2016

Hi Nick!

Good point, it's currently not available in PocketQuery template. Thank you for the hint. We will make the $math available in the next versions. Please have some patience.

Best, Felix (Scandio)

Craig Day December 19, 2016

Ah, great! That would be pretty cool if we could utilize MathTool!!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events