Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Users with 'view' space permission do not see additions to page

Kerrie-Anne Schwetz February 9, 2015

Background: there are no page restrictions applied and the users in question only have 'view' checked in permissions for this space.

When they go to the space home page, there is content missing (it is an additional rhs section with links). We now know that on most if not all pages they are unable to see quite a few changes whether they were made days ago or last month.When they go to page history the version is correct but the additional content isn't there. If I give 'add page' permission then they can view everything as normal, but as this is a space which needs tight content control I don't want to do that.

Any suggestions?

1 answer

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2015

You are going to need to clarify a bit I'm afraid. It sounds like these users are only given BROWSE permissions, correct? What is "an additional rhs section with links"? What permissions are you giving them when it works? Specifically?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events