Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use Confluence API to get Comala workflows

Etsu September 25, 2019

Hello,

I want to get a list of contents that uses Comala workflows in a script using the RESTful API.

I know all the camalaworkflows are stored as type 

com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-content-property-storage:content-property

and it will have title of comalaworkflows, and the container information can also be found in this piece of information. however, it seems not be possible to set the type as this in the api requests, as it only supports page and blogpost. I wonder whether it would be possible to do such kind of actions that requests all camala workflow data. 

If not, what would be a better approach to get all the pages with a comala workflow? 

(I also tried to get all the pages and check its property one by one, while the number of pages are too large, it would be more than 300,000, the speed is too slow. The limit of the system is 500, so I separate the requests into trunks, but when go  further to start=10000&limit=500, it takes super long to complete.)

Note: I found Comala also has CQL support, that seems work, but just want to make sure I am on the right track, I'll appreciate if you got other advice on my goal, thanks!

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events