Unable to install evalutaion version of confluence

Pooja K May 27, 2017

image.pngHi Team,

I have been trying to install Confluence evaluation versions (Windows 64bit- on premise ) so that i can test my plugin on it.

Till yesterday I was able to install it fine but today I am facing a problem.

So I am downloding the exe and installing it. making necessary changes to it so that it works on SSL.

The setup page post installation starts fine but when I reach to a stage where eval license is generated, it just stays blocked on the page with message "Logging you in and configuring your license. This can take a while. " . this goes on for hours. and it just doesnt work out. I have tried following versions of confluence : 5.6.1, 5.4 etc. and it just refuses to go ahead from license generation page. Any help would be greately appreciated.

Attached is the image of page where I am stuck.

Regards,

2 answers

0 votes
Pooja K May 27, 2017

Tried that too but same error..

image.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 28, 2017

Ok, you'll need to read your logs to see what it's doing while this "churning" is happening

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 27, 2017

That suggests your server or client can't reach the Atlassian site.

You can do this manually - in the dialog you've shown, select "I have a key".  Then, in a separate tab or window, go to my.atlassian.com, log in and select "create evaluation licence".  You'll be given a key that you can paste into Confluence.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events