Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UITabs with Confiforms?

Ulrich Brinker August 24, 2022

Hello,

I imagine a page that displays basic information in a confiforms table. When you scroll down the page, UI tabs (Refined Toolkit) with more detailed information should be displayed. If I then input a word in a certain field in the registration form, a new tab with exactly this word as a title should be created and added to the existing tabs. Inside the tabs a Confiforms table should be displayed, where the additional information is visible.
The whole thing I imagine similar to this: https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/FORMS/How+to+create+pages+in+Confluence+with+ConfiForms, but no new subpage should be created, but the information should be placed in the tab.

Is this possible?

Thank you in advance and with kind regards

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 24, 2022

Hi

Are you using ConfiForms cloud or server/dc?

I thought that utilizing the MatrixView in ConfiForms might be an idea to try

Cannot tell much about the UI tabs that you have mentioned in your question

Alex

Hi @Alex Medved _ConfiForms_ 

should be confiforms server.

MatrixView looks good. I'll look into it and see if it fits my needs. 

Thanks for your reply

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 24, 2022

The question is tagged with "cloud" and "confluence-cloud", but you never know if that's true... 

changed. My mistake

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events