Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Way Syncing of Team Calendars

Jim Randell May 21, 2012

I want to have a Team Calendar that I can read and write to from inside Confluence, as well as a desktop calendar app (Thunderbird/Lightning, iCal, or some other desktop client which integrates with my email for events/invite).

I have tried a CalDAV server, where both Team Calendars and Desktop Calendar App sync to a common calendar, but it breaks when I start sending invites from email.

I have tried Google Calendar, where both Team Calendars and Desktop Calendar App sync to a common calendar, but Google Calendars don't update Team Calendars (I understand if you wait 12-24 hours, it would, but that is a completely un-usable solution).

Has anyone out there gotten this to work?

2 answers

1 vote
Jean-Marc Lehwald November 10, 2015

Can anyone give an answer to this? Support is also not answering.

how can you develope a calendar without caldav integration? that makes the thing completely useless for not a small amout of companys only. Is there any solution for this? 

0 votes
Jenny
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 26, 2018

We're excited to announce that we've now shipped two-way syncing (CalDAV) between the Confluence Server version of Team Calendars and your preferred calendar app.

Check out the 6.0 release notes, or our subscription documentation for more details.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events