Trying to put a Velocity chart in confluence page but the SQL query returns 0 rows

Rama April 26, 2022

I'm trying to create velocity chart in confluence page as instructed in the below page:

Calculating Velocity - StiltSoft Docs - Table Filter and Charts for Confluence

But in the table transformer, SQL query returns 0 rows. Not sure what i'm missing. Can someone help.

@Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_ 

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2022

Please raise a support ticket.

As you have Server/Data Center, attach the page storage format (upper right corner - menu ... - View Storage Format). If you don't see the option, ask your Confluence administrator to do it for you.

Then we'll be able to recreate your macros, their settings and queries.

The Jira Issues macro won't be recreated, so please attach the screenshot of its output in the page view mode.

Rama April 30, 2022

@Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_ thank you, I've raised the support ticket.

Mike Bernards October 30, 2023

Hi @Rama and @Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_ ,

Running across this same issue and response.  Was there a cause and/or resolution that can be shared here?

Imagining others will similarly wish to publish velocity charts in Confluence :) 

Thank you

Stiltsoft support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2023

Hi @Mike Bernards ,

Please check the output of the Pivot Table macro - do you see the proper table in the macro preview?

If everything looks good, please check how the columns coming from the Pivot Table macro are named and if they correspond the names used in the Table Transformer macro. For example, in the docs we have the TT1.'Sum of something' names and your pivot table may return simplified names TT1.'Something'.

If the issue persists, please turn to our support using the link above.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events