Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Training for Confluence, not Cloud-based.

Selma Cuellar October 19, 2020

I work for a government agency and we use Jira and Confluence.  I only use Confluence, but would like to learn more.  We don't use the Cloud-based Confluence, we log in from our agency.  I'm looking to get additional training, since cloud-based is different than the Confluence we support.  The videos on YouTube are OLD, I also train with LinkedIn, but they work off of the cloud-based Confluence?  Help!

2 answers

3 votes
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 20, 2020

Hi @Selma Cuellar ,

Last year we posted two Confluence video courses on YouTube:

The courses were made in the Server/DC environment (not Cloud).

0 votes
Matthew Stublefield
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 19, 2020

Since you have Jira, I wanted to let you know that the Learn for Jira app has Confluence training as well.

There's also Atlassian University, which has training for Server/DC for both Jira and Confluence, available both live and on-demand video.

And last, there is both Jira and Confluence training on Udemy that I'm familiar with, so if LinkedIn Learning aren't meeting your needs, you could check out Udemy.

Full disclosure: I'm the PM for Learn for Jira and we have our training available on Udemy too.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events