Test permissions as another User

jaxxa90 July 24, 2012

Hi I am a space administrator (fairly new) in a Confluence installation at work.

Is there a way for me to test how the space would appear to another user with different permissions?

I am working on page permissions and wondering, is there a way to check what it will looks like to another user as to check that I have set the permissions right.

Obviously I could try and get a test user created or get someone else’s to test it, but I would really rather not bother my co-workers or the Administrators of the full confluence installation.

Jaxxa

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Vishnukumar Vasudevan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2012
jaxxa90 July 25, 2012

Thanks, that looks to be what I was looking for. If the administrators will allow it to be installed or not is another matter. But atleast I know that the functionality exists.

Vishnukumar Vasudevan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 25, 2012

Great that you found it's useful.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events