Template instructional text

Sebastien Obry July 10, 2013

Is it possible to create/add instructions in a "confluence 4.1.9" template?

3 answers

1 vote
Uriel Sandoval May 17, 2019

On Confluence 6.10.1

Instructional Text Zoom.png

Instructional Text.png

0 votes
Deleted user March 11, 2021

Is this working on the 2021 Cloud version??

Apparently not anymore. 

0 votes
Guilherme Nedel [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 10, 2013

Hello Sebastien,

Yes, just go the part of the page you want to add the instructions and select Template > Instructional Text on the editor toolbar.

More about editing templates can be seen at this documentation.

Sebastien Obry July 10, 2013

Hi Guilherme,

Thanks for your fast answer.

I would agree with you in the version 5. But in version 4.1.9 like mentionned upper, I haven't seen any editor (only a basic edition page where I can use markup only). So as I am newbee with Confluence, it may be possible I missed something in the web interface, nevertheless I have also found nothing in the 4.1.9 related documentation.

Thanks for your comments.

Guilherme Nedel [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 22, 2013

Oh I see Sebastian, sorry for not having taken the version into consideration whilst doin the search. :/

Sebastien Obry July 28, 2013

Hi Guilherme,
No problem. It happens sometimes. I would be glad to close the question, like heavily suggested by the automated email I am receiving once a day, but for me this question is still not answered. So I would be glad to receive a correct answer.

NOTE: a correct answer can also be something like "it is not possibe".

Thanks

Sebastien

Sebastien Obry July 28, 2013

Hi Guilherme,
No problem. It happens sometimes. I would be glad to close the question, but for me this question is still not answered, like heavily suggested by the automated email I am receiving once a day, but I would also be glad to receive a proper answer, even if the proper answer , even if the proper answer is "it is not possibe".

Thanks

Séastien

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events