Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team Calender JIRA Project Releases: changed event but different in calender colleague

Vera Henrichs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2014

Hello,

We have a Team Calender with the Event Type "JIRA Project Releases". My colleague has just moved an event from the 25th to the 2nd of the next month, but when I open the Team Calender, I keep seeing it on the 25th. In JIRA the due date has changed to the 2nd...

I have no idea why this has happened and why this is different and where to look for an answer....

Hope anyone here has answers smile

Thank you

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vera Henrichs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 29, 2014

Hi William,

I just tried to replicate it:

1. Made a new version in JIRA, added issues and added a release date. 
  2. in the Team Calender, I added a new JIRA Project Release and added the Project.
  3. The Version / release was edded correctly in the calender
  4. I changed the release date in JIRA
  5. In the calender at my colleagues pc, the event has changed to the new date.
  6. At my calender, the event has not changed - still on the old date. Also refrehed a couple of times and even changed the date again... nothing.

So.... any ideas??

Vera Henrichs
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 29, 2014

Just found out that the event has changed dates in the calender. Haven't done anything, I just waited a loooong time ;-) Still weird that it's only with me.

0 votes
Vera Henrichs
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 23, 2014

We are both Administrators in JIRA and Confluence He has LDAP Directory and I have Confluence Internal Directory. I have updated Team Calender and now it's on the right date...

0 votes
William Zanchet [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 23, 2014

Hi Vera,

I was wondering if you can replicate the same problem in a brand new project in JIRA, sync up with Confluence, then change the date and see if it affects Team calendars.
By the way, what version of Team Calendars you're using? We might be able to reproduce it as well.

Cheers,
WZ

Vera Henrichs
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 23, 2014

Hi William, I will sure try this out. As for now: I have upgraded now to 5.0.5.

William Zanchet [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 23, 2014

Awesome Vera!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events