Team Calendar - Possibility to remove old dates automatically?

Knut_Luebke February 1, 2018

Dear support-team,

is there a possibility to remove old dates which are older than a specific time-intervall (for example a year) from our calendar automatically? If yes how can we realize it? And if not.. we think it will be a nice option.

Thanks for your reply.

Best Regards

Knut Lübke

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 1, 2018

We do not have that capability in Team Calendars so I created a feature request. You may vote or comment on it to become a watcher and get notifications: As a user I would like Team Calendar events to be removed after a specified time

Please do explain more about your use case on the suggestion ticket. In my experience  people don't often scroll back to old events, or if they do it is to verify past events, The dev team may be curious about the circumstances you would want that functionality for.

Knut_Luebke February 2, 2018

We are using the Teamcalendar often, so that there are many events in our calendar. Our Teamcalendar is located on our server and published, so that our collegues are able to subscribe the Teamcalender (for example with outlook).  The synchronisation will take longer as bigger the calendar is. So we think, it will be great to drop older events automatically, to reduce the synchronisation-time.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events